Usually, people waiting for a reason, event or occasion to show how they care and love friends, family and even themselves. And especially at that time choosing the right place to a short stay or visit, can be really challenging and difficult and more surprisingly it can be hard for a partner or a family member. Well, you can always count on us to bring you some awesome places to visit right here in Ghana.
A weekend is all you need: No need to think or ask questions, just pack your bags and go!
From the capital Accra, Keta is about 3 hours drive and can be reached by using the Aflao Rd/N1. It’s a top destination for people willing to get away from the hustle filled capital to a more relaxing environment for the much needed rejuvenation. Keta is located in the Volta Region of Ghana and home to about some 23,000 people.
Reasons why you should pack up now and go:
- If you love being on the road and exploring new places
- If you care about customer service
- If you absolutely love water and stilts (structures built on water)
- Amazing canoe rides to nearby islands
- See Keta, learn about their history and interact with the people!
Our car was pretty dirty from previous trips, we woke up the next morning wanting to go get brunch only to find out that our car had been washed! I mean super clean & at no extra cost.